Sunday 4 May 2008

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab

Lindsay Lohan opens up about life post-rehab



Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has spoken roughly her party young lady persona six months after leaving a rehabilitation facility in Mormon State.
The 21-year-old star topology told Glamour magazine that she hoped to disembarrass her living of badly influences and return to exercise following her remain at the Cirque Lodge clinic.
In her first gear question since rehab Lohan said: "At that place ar friends that cause been hard to hang up out with because they've gone down a different way of life. Merely it's hard because I'm the kind of person world Health Organization wants to trust everyone."
She added: "I'm all right organism alone during the day, but I hatred being only at night. I like having friends round me, merely now I'd practically rather be at home. That's not to state I'll never go to a club once again, because I'd be prevarication."
Asked what she believes is the biggest misconception others have about her, Arhat replied: "That I don't take my head in the right home. That, and belike that I'm not a goodness person ... because actually I am."